Our COVID-19 RESPONSE
As stated in Gov. Walz Executive Order 20-20, Specialty Trades such as residential house painting are deemed as an essential business and are exempt from the shelter-in-place order. That being said, Magic Painting prioritizes public safety first and thus will ONLY proceed with projects that can support working with the current CDC guidelines.
Traditional and Virtual Estimating and Consulting
Magic Painting has the experience and technology to customize your sales experience so you continue to feel safe and comfortable in your own space and home. Our sales approach now offers the traditional on-site walk-arounds (with 6' social distance guidelines), partial virtual estimating (utilizing maybe a phone call, photos, face-time or zoom or fully virtual estimating and consulting). Give us a call and we can discuss which ways of meeting would work best for you and your project.
We are currently estimating and consulting on all 2020 exterior projects and ONLY in UNOCCUPIED 2020 interior projects (subject to change May 1st).
Covid-19 Safety Compliant
We PLEDGE to maintain safety for you and our staff in the following ways:
- Staff will routinely wash or sanitize their hands. Any staff who feel, look or sound sick will stay at home.
- Staff working indoors are required to wear personal protection gloves. In circumstances when gloves cannot be worn, frequent hand-washing is required.
- Staff are assigned work projects to best support social distancing at work. We intend to create a work environment honoring the CDC's 6' guideline.
- Staff will stay on-the-job for lunch (onsite or in their cars). Our staff will bring their own lunches to work to minimize travel and social exposure.
- At the end of each day our staff will disinfect the hard surfaces of our work-zone. This will include areas of contact like door handles, sills, counters and floors (where drops are not used).